Sign in to follow this  
Tyler B

Tyler's app for server support.

IRL name: Tyler
In-game name: Tyler B
Timezone: Gmt
Previous experience: was moderator on a server called godzrsps for 2 and a half years
Why do you want to be staff on Tetra?: ive been about and im basically a server support due to all the help im offering towards as it is and ive been around the bend more than a couple of time
Why should we pick you over other applicants?: im always on willing to help whenever needed 99.9% of the player base known me from day 1
Do you understand the role of a Server Support?: i live to support others and answer any questions puzzling any others and if push comes to shove even show them around and give them a brief run down.
How long have you played Tetra?:ive been playing 2018 early onto the server

20 hours ago, Tyler B said:

IRL name: Tyler
In-game name: Tyler B
Timezone: Gmt
Previous experience: was moderator on a server called godzrsps for 2 and a half years
Why do you want to be staff on Tetra?: ive been about and im basically a server support due to all the help im offering towards as it is and ive been around the bend more than a couple of time
Why should we pick you over other applicants?: im always on willing to help whenever needed 99.9% of the player base known me from day 1
Do you understand the role of a Server Support?: i live to support others and answer any questions puzzling any others and if push comes to shove even show them around and give them a brief run down.
How long have you played Tetra?:ive been playing 2018 early onto the server

1. In your own words what is the role of a Server Support?: the soul role of a server support is to mainly aim to make others feel as welcomed as you did when you first load up unknowingly opening up into a new world of fun festive people of all cultures and enjoying it all over again :D
2. If a new player joined the server and was stuck, what would you do/say to help?:id find them teleport them and give them a rundown on the basics etc like how do i buy food? id show them which is best to use and best method to train etc.
3. How would you deal with someone who has continued to flame another player after being warned?:id give them our 3 warning system 1 constantly flaming and being overall rude 1 round is 1 mark 2nd would be continuing on pushing it ongoing from previous id class as a 2nd mark by the 3rd id given them plenty of warnings and stated the marks prior before then giving them a 24-48 mute depending on what said rule is set.